Ziaplex has participated to the following events as a sponsor
MANILA, Philippines – Running on 2 – 3 September 2015 at the SMX Convention Center in Manila, the first E-Commerce Show Philippines and Cards & Payments Philippines will be bringing together 1000+ attendees, 60 expert speakers and 40 international & local exhibitors.
Industry leaders confirmed to speak include:
- Undersecretary Prudencio M. Reyes Jr., Department of Trade and Industry
- Inanc Balci, CEO, Lazada Philippines
- Paulo Campos, CEO, Zalora Philippines
- Raymond Estioko, Deputy Director, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Orlando Vea, Co-Founder, Smart Communications
- Xavier Marzan, President & CEO, G-Xchange, Inc, Globe Telecom
- John Owens, Chief of Party, E-PESO
- Randy Montesa, Head, Card and Electronic Banking Group, Land Bank of the Philippines
- Reese Fernandez-Ruiz, President & Co-Founder, Rags2Riches
- Rafael Danilo Reynante, Chief Compliance Officer, Development Bank of the Philippines
Explaining Terrapinn Pte Ltd’s decision to launch the conference in Manila, Managing Director Sharon Roessen said:
“With 20 years’ experience running Cards & Payments Asia and the E-Commerce Show Asia conferences in Singapore, we are excited to announce the launch of both events in Manila. The Philippines market is going through a phenomenal period of growth, and the opportunities facing the payments and e-commerce markets are vast. We are looking forward to this event becoming a key driver of growth for both these industries.”
Undersecretary Prudencio M. Reyes Jr. from The Philippine Department of Trade and Industry had this to say about DTI’s support for the conference:
“E-commerce in the Philippines is booming, with the market expected to grow to USD 2 billion by the end of 2015. Critical to this continued growth is the sharing of best practice and access to market leading solution providers. We are therefore delighted to be supporting the E-Commerce Show Philippines. As well as delivering the opening address within the conference, we are also excited to be sharing an exclusive update on the E- Commerce 2020 Roadmap. We look forward to meeting all the key players in the Filipino e-commerce community.”
Cards & Payments Philippines 2015 will address some of the critical payment infrastructure challenges facing the market, taking a deep dive into the future of e-money, digital payments, crypto-currency, compliance and cash handling.
E-Commerce Show Philippines 2015 will bring together leading e-commerce companies, to learn from e- commerce leaders on best practice customer acquisition & retention, logistical challenges, marketplace disruption and more.
The event is supported by some of the leading solution providers in payments and e-commerce, including:
- SM Lifestyle and Entertainment who will be showcasing their revolutionary e-Plus! Tap to pay system
- Smart e-Money who will be presenting PayMaya, the first non-bank in Asia to be awarded a Visa issuing and acquiring principal license
- Voyager Innovation who will be featuring Takatack, the largest online ecommerce store in the Philippines and TackThis, which provides online entrepreneurs a storefront where they can post and showcase their product inventories
- SMK-Logomotion, Wirecard, Ziaplex and HPS, who over both days of the conference will be demonstrating their expertise and helping our attendees to drive their business forward